Monday, September 10, 2007

What we did not do this weekend

1. Wash/trim/reapply flea stuff to the dogs

2. Stay for the entire Ole Miss/Missouri football game

3. Go to church

4. work on my slipcover

5. Enjoy the stupid movie "Dune"


What we did do

-K. slept until eleven on Sunday, and then he called his seester

-We took the dogs for a long Sunday evening walk

-I read four books, two about babies and two novels

-K put his hand on my belly when the baby was kicking and felt her move

-all the laundry



All-in-all, we're a wee bit sad it's Monday.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

In my defense, I spent all day Saturday ripping out 2 walls and three ceillings, went to a loud football game, and then found myself in my own bed on a Sunday morning for the first time in 3 weeks. I just didn't want to get out.

Not to mention I made some very good Sphagetti sauce, hummus, and oatmeal raisin cookies on Sunday afternoon, and did all the laundry.

harumph.

Anonymous said...

pictures! Give me pictures!