Monday, September 10, 2007

September 2nd: Jon and Sarah Marry

We left BG at 4.15 am to fly to Charlotte, NC for the wedding of Jon and Sarah.

Jon and I have been friends since I was 14. We haven't kept up the adolescent fervor of our high-school friendship, but we remain dear to each other, and after getting to know Sarah, she's become a good friend as well. I'm so glad they've married, and I wish them nothing but the best.

Their programs requested no church shots, so these are from their early evening reception:

Entering as man and wife:


A classic Jon expression:
Some cake-cutting action:
K. and me being goofy:

Sarah, me, and the belly:



And to end on a high note, the lovely Mrs. W.:


It was a grand time. And then-- they went to Costa Rica.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you for coming up to Charlotte for the Wedding. That meant SO MUCH to both of us! And you look beautiful. Absolutely, throw down, inexpressibly beautiful. And I think you and K are going to be the best parents Evs.
I'll call you soon!!!
~Sarah