Tuesday, April 10, 2007

We just became Mac owners!

According to everyone else, my days of crashing computers and fried motherboards are over.





We just purchased a used Imac G4 desktop computer. It's the extra bit of fany that K, being a boy, is drawn towards; 1 GhZ, plenty of ram, a superdrive, speakers, mouse, and keyboard included, software, 17'' screeen, blah blah blah.





Here's what we both like: it doesn't have a box! Here's a picture:






I'm pretty excited. What with shipping, insurance and all, we paid $80 more than we really wanted to-- but since we lowball everything, we still paid the price of a supercheap dell laptop.

Wish us luck.

1 comment:

D'nelle said...

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm so happy!

and I'm sure you will be, too.

Don't hesitate to call/email if you need anything.

I can't wait to visit it! Does it have a name? (my uncle names all of our office computers... my laptop is named Sugarfoot... lame, but still sort of fun)