Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Caspian Pierce



was a super mellow baby earlier this week.



It was a rainy afternoon and he'd already been snoozing for two hours.



But he couldn't quite make up his mind to wake up.

Sadly, that state of affairs has flown out the window. He's been giving his Papa a hard time today, and judging from the cries I'm hearing right now, I don't have much to look forward to tonight.

Sigh.

Kids are like tiny vampires, which is why it's good to be young and selfish. No, you have to say sometimes. I am going to write a blog while you lie in your bed warm and swaddled and clean and fed and complain. Because it's not all about you.

Mostly.

But not all.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Vinnie said...

Honestly, this little prince is perfectly beautiful. I mean, really.

I love your blog :-}