Wednesday, October 17, 2007

30 weeks, pumpkins, and pooches

Baby girl weighs about 3 lbs now and is 16 inches long, according to the stats. She moves more, sometimes making me go "whoa" and place my hand over my belly. She's still not talking. Her papa is reading a labor support handbook and we're both getting increasingly excited about her arrival...seems so far away still, but Christmas is coming...

It's a cloudy and --finally-- raining day today, but I think the mums and our super-cool pumpkins keep the porch purty. We have a wide front porch and a porch off our room, but since this is the entrance/exit one (as well as the smallest), it ends up being the most decorated by default. Please know we have no garage or shed to keep things like weedwhackers or bikes in, so...


Guess which pumpkin is mine (damn K. and his Martha Stewart pumpkin abilities):

These morning glories are supposed to be Heavenly Blue, but they bloom white nonetheless:



And lastly, our girls:



Happy Wednesday!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like your pumpkin. I will be decorating my own with the Wilson kids this weekend. I'll show you my lack of Martha Stewart abilities! But the goofy looking pumpkins are the best. Finn, a friend of mine at school today told me that he is becoming more and more aware of how weird I am. I told him to come to grips with it. After all, I've been out of my "closet psycho-ness" since being your roommate at EHS. Now, I cherish my ability to entertain the most random thoughts, laugh until my sides hurt, have conversations embarassing to most "normal people". I'll have to tell you soon what I told Mr. Blueblood today. It's a little inappropriate for the whole world to see. But that's what makes it so good. He was incredibly uncomfortable. For the confident prick that he is, it was a glorious moment. I love you to pieces. I need your address again. Your terrible best friend forgot your birthday. You know that about me, though. I forget my mother's birthday. Only remembered this year because Dad reminded me the day before. Anyhow, back to babysitting I go. Love. Stinks

Anonymous said...

Mary and I loved the photos you two sent of the fab days in BG.
Are visiting at Auntie B's in Beantown on the eve of the Head of the Charles.
My race is on Sat.morn at 8:30 ~ think of us if you're awake at that tender hour.
M'n'M