Friday, July 20, 2007

We'll be back July 30th

We are going to the beach; we leave today, arrive tomorrow, and I haven't packed a thing. The hosue was beautiful when K. gone home, and now it's like a damn tornado....but I digress.

Me, the two beasties that K. loves, and K. himself are going to the beach-- along with 3 other dogs, both my aunts and their hubbies, my mom, my sister, my cousin, and perhaps my very grumpy grandfather and step-grandma, if they ever make up their DARN minds. We're all staying in the same house. We may not make it back alive. Yesterday, mom said "I'm bringing bourbon." Me: "And what am I supposed to do? I'm not ALLOWED to drink."

On the upside, I can always pull the I'm-pregnant card.

Wish us luck!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Where will I go for my Wednesday baby updates? This is a load of crap.

Slacker.

-jon.