Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Because I'm Better than You

Now that I'm nearly blind from writing a tricky article about a hurricane katrina refugee/speech therapist/art promoter, I thought I'd post in the hopes that pretty much everyone I know would get off their bloggers' duff and tell me how they are.

That being said, I'm cheating with pictures.

Me, my sister, and my newest obsession (handrolling avocado rolls since sushi in this place is so darn expensive):



And a shot of my proud and sunburnt husband when he arrived home, fish in hand:



Happy Tuesday chickies!

2 comments:

D'nelle said...

I've been wanting to try to roll my own sushi. mostly because i like mine with cream cheese, and i want to experiment with different combinations including said cheese.

K is way too proud of himself ;) heehee. i love that picture.

Anonymous said...

You look so smooth and serene and kinda Kansas in that photo---new hairdo I think!
And is that considered a Mississippi farmer's tan or fisherman's tan--not to worry, we'll take care of all that at the BANKS!!!!!