Thursday, June 19, 2008

lackadaisical motherhood

my kid's got dried banana on her eyebrow (she's not really into solid foods yet, so don't get excited. but we periodically give her tastes to confirm that she's not interested, and indeed, is kind of appalled, judging by the shudders and pushing away).

Banana is also on last night's onesie. Not to mention a certain...funky dampness in her nether region from this morning's poop. And I'm all like, whatever kid, so you're dirty--- you've got a clean diaper and I got to finish my coffee, nest pah?


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Alright, I'm going to be snobby. I can't help it. I'm a French Major. It's "n'est-ce que pas?"-- Or slang wise= "n'est pas?" Literally translated "Not is", but means "eh?" of the Canadian slang, "ya know?" in the South, or simply "right?".

Or I could have totally spelled it wrong and come across as a hypocritical intellectual snob. Problem being I do not get to use my French much in Birmingham.

Great talking to you today. Wish we had kids at the same time to be all motherly together. I think you are an amazing mother-- banana poop and all.

Stinks