Friday, November 02, 2007

more pics

John and Christy come tonight, and I have a feeling my VA pics will get lost in the sands of time. SO:

I was the first child of Wall Street finance people, and thus I was spoiled in my first 3 years of life-- that was before them "Appalachian" days. So, my parents asked a 2-yr-old me to design a sweather they would then have knitten, and I said I wanted to look like a taxi cab.

Hence:

Eliza got me the belly cream that "all the stars use" because she is the cutest sister ever (and indeed, it's really refreshing. I'll keep you posted on stretch marks):



My great-grandmother was the only crafty person in my family lineage. She made this quilt for my mother-- isn't it neat?:



I went out for cider Saturday morning and came home to find family and friends-- a surprise mini-shower!



Me looking like a knocked-up 12yrold, just for fun:

A shot OF Lexington-- I love how if you took out the cars, it'd look like an antique photograph-- putting the powerlines underground in the '60s paid off for them:

And finally, quintessential Virginia:

1 comment:

Sarah L said...

I love the hammock picture! You are such a cute little pregnant person :)