Saturday, January 03, 2015

Merry Belated Christmas!!!!!!!!!!!!!


One of the few downsides of disconnecting the Internet at our house is that I have to blog at work. So clearly, that hasn't happened.

The upsides are many, though. We're playing Uno and rummy and go fish. We're watching (a lot) of old-school movies, on DVDs no less. I swear the days are longer, and who doesn't need more time?

2014 has been a wild year of ups and downs. But it has refined my focus: family, and winning. Those are my goals these days.

The kiddos had an awesome Christmas and New Year. Epically, we watched all three Lord of the Rings movies, the first Hobbit, the second, Hobbit, and we're going to see the third in theaters tomorrow, so our conversations are full of Mordor and Legolas and orcs.

It's been fun :)

Annaliese turns seven on Tuesday. Seven. Seven! I might be freaking out. I always freak out. She's chosen to invite ten or so friends over to the house next Saturday for a pajama pancake party. She wants chocolate cake, with chocolate icing. No problemo, I say to my princess. Anything you want.

No comments: