Saturday, October 09, 2010

It's My Birthday!

So my sister gave me this pic behind the spoons, which I LOVE, and plan to hang above the stove. My mum has sent me gazillions of bulbs-- YES!!!- to plant under my redbud tree and where I will. My friend Megan called, which is amazing, because I have yet to remember HER birthday. My mother-in-law sent me a note and a gift certificate.

And my sweetheart made sure I came home to this today:


Bright outside which means the details of the freshly baked pound cake on the counter might be lost. But freshly baked pound cake!

I love my birthday.







And I love these 'uns too. What a lucky girl I am.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Sarah L said...

Happy birthday friend! Sounds like it was a good day :)

Anonymous said...

Yes, you are a lucky girl--you have a wonderful husband,2 beautiful brilliant children, an awesome mom and fabulous sister and great friends, all of whom love you! Not to mention the assorted aunts and uncles, grandfather,cousins etc.---
count your blessings,honey for you are blessed indeed!